Sunday, November 16, 2008

For my God

At this time I just wanna put my life on hold and give my God some praise. God is just so amazing and I Just wanna thank him for being in my life and watching over me, even though I dont deserve it. I went to EI's Homecoming Explosion and it was great!! The songs I heard and the dances I saw reminded me that God is indeed where my help comes from and that I never would have made it without him.
Lately I havent been in the church like I know I should be, and though I never stopped living God in my life that was still wrong because I know there are other things that I DID do and I know I coulda just gone to church and praise the Lord. I'm so unworthy of God's Love, and it's not fair, that God still loves me even though all of my sins and strife. I dont even have to be here right now, there are at least 3 or 4 times where I can say I should be dead, But God saw it fit for me to be here anyhow, And when I look at the way I'm living my life all I can say is that I'm unworthy...And this is the part that gets me the most: He STILL loves me and watches over me, Making sure I never want for anything. When I think about his love I'm filled with happiness and graditude for all that was done for me. So right now I just Wanna say Thank you God for all that you've done in my life and I just ask that you use me as you see fit, father. And if I cant do anything for you then at least I vow to try to do less against you. I ask you for your strength to help me resist these fleshly desires and walk with me everyday that I might touch someone the way you have touched me father God. In your name I pray and ask, Amen.

1 comment:

hotty31 said...

I once said that I saw you in a diffrent light from the start. This post should be the first at all times. there has been many issues in my life that caused me to ask" Why Lord"? I have now learned you dont question GOD you just trust him. I cant explain it but your post encouraged me to keep going. I love my God but this walk has been hard. I have found that some of the people that I use to call my bestfriends are not all they are cracked up to be and that since my lifestyle has changed they are not there as much as they where when I was unsaved. Its hard cause somedays I feel so alone. I know GOD is with me always but sometimes it helps to have someone thats on the same page as you spiritually. Your already perfect in GOD'S eyes the one thing for sure he knows your heart and he sees all. My pastor would say if you cover your head your feet will show and if you cover your feet your head will show. Put GOD first in everything you do and everything else will fall in place shortly after. I had to go through the fire to see that. I now know you have to go through to get through. My storm is almost over and I praise him for that and so many other things. Dont sleep on the advice my pastor gave you walk in your annoiting.