Friday, February 6, 2009

Reflection

Tonight I faced a part of myself, it brought me closer to the truth. I admitted the truth that's still too unbearable to speak, I forced myself to understand that truth and came to terms with myself on how to handle that. A huge amount of me is still unknown to myself, but as I continue to improve and move onward I'll get to know myself even more and be one step closer to the me I'm meant to be. I did what I had to do because I'm too selfless; I tend to care about other people more than I care about myself; Looking back now that is crazy. I do however, understand that everything doesnt revolve around me, s'all about finding the medium. You had to go, or else my suffering would continue. Know this: Wayne Jessie Jr. is continuously improving the design and the algorithims of what it's means to be Wayne Jessie Jr. It wont be easy but I will face myself and come to peace with myself in order to correct the corrurption in my life self-inflected and otherwise. Indeed time moves on and thus, Wayne moves on, unstoppable, and regardless of any situation or circumstance. Heh that's funny, the guy I'm looking at in tha mirror seems more mature somehow...

1 comment:

Where the wild things are said...

Wonderfully written my friend