Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shadow

Imagine everything about you, good and bad, saintly and wicked, ugly and nice. The unfaceable parts of your life. What if all of a sudden you were faced with the unfaceable; that being all of the things aforementioned. Could you face yourself?? Would you conquer your shortcomings and admit your the facts of your trueself, or be devoured by your shadow??

I ask these questions because it's something I've been thinking about lately...to tell you the truth I couldnt call it for myself. To see all of me, all of the parts of me that I keep surpressed stand before me and expose all of me; it would be terrifying. I might not be able to handle it...if such a thing could happen. Do you ever think about your subconsciousness?? Do you ever get the feeling that your subpressed self is more inteligent than yourself?? I feel like this sometimes, and it's hard to explain but it's just a feeling...I'll stop now, maybe you're confused. Hell maybe I'm confused but these are the kind of things I think about.

No comments: