Monday, March 23, 2009

I must be some sorta fool

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a defective guy. Everytime I come across a female with problems I cant help but to help her solve it the best I can, where some of my boyz I know would take advantage of the situation and try to "get in good" with her. As much as I see the opportunity and would like to do the same, I just dont have the heart to use a girl's emotions against her...what's wrong with me?? haha it seems it's like a natural reaction: girl has problem, I help solve, we all move on. I'm getting used to the chain of action but at the same time I wonder where I'd be if I did them just like my boyz woulda...Dont get me wrong, by no means am I longing to become that way but sometimes I wonder why caused me to become this way, and just what it's leading me to...

2 comments:

Where the wild things are said...

You are not a fool you are just a kind hearted person and we need more people like you in the world. You are a breed apart, look at it that way...

hotty31 said...

I dont think your a fool. Actually your even more dangerous then your friends. I say that because the problem solver is the one most girls would fall for. The one who listens and is intentive to her needs. I think your looking at it the wrong way. Though your a danger to the woman who wants a honest man your also a keeper. My advice stay the way you are dont ever change. Your actually a stap ahead of the average man.