Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Reflection's Reflection

Everywatch Maury?? The topics and the people that show up are pretty intense. The young ladies that show up 14 and 15 talking about having sex and kids, hitting and abusing other family members and the like. They just dont care, poor lost souls. It's sad, and sickining. The young men arent any better, cheating on they women, getting other chix pregnant and walking away from their responsibilities when they know the truth. There was a woman that came on that was married to the uncle, and had sex with the nephew and got pregnant...damn shame, on both of them.

My people my people, what is wrong?? I dont know what's worse: That there really are people out there that live like this, or that this is the kinda stuff that we call :"Entertainment".

1 comment:

hotty31 said...

Its probly worse that its considered entertaiment. I can imagine having a love triangle with uncle and nephew. I really cant imagine if I was the type to go there broadcasting it to the world. I sometimes wonder why people air their dirty laundry on television. If you have a out of control child or a cheating husband/boyfriend even more crazy your a undercover brother or sister how is exposing your buisness on national telvision is really gonna make those issues go away??? Lets be real its not and personally I think alot of that is BS. If you pay a person enough u can get them to say anything.