Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cobwebs

Sorry so sorry do pardon my dust, my dear readers but much has come to pass. Over the summer I've discovered much more about myself and established just how little I know about myself. Though over this time I've built a stronger, Image in the name: Wayne Jessie Jr. as well as coming a long ways from where I was. Honestly, I look back at some of my posts in FB and MS and cant believe my actions. I even found it hard to believe I said half of the stuff I wrote. I dont fear or regret these changes as they were necessary. So indeed it has been a while, I've meant to show you some luv over the summer but if you've been followin you know how that goes. >_<

So what did I do over the summer you ask?? Workin and partyin on the Weekends. As you may or may not know I turned 21 over the summer and had a ball experimenting with new beverages. I even created and christened my own Drink so named: "Mint-Drop Magic" Which has been a hit every since I conceived it. For Vaca, we went to tha Mountians, to a resort: Massanutten I believe it was called. Had a blast, got to kick it with my peoples, yall know who you are ;) checked out the Waterpark and just enjoyed myself...though the mountians were a bit drab...definitely a good choice passing up Ferrum. O_O

Well there's always more to tell but right now there is something on my mind. gonna seperate it from this one cuz I dont want the subjects to clash. I will try to keep giving you interesting things to read if you care to visit: The Life of DJ2xway.

No comments: