Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gamer Shift

I'm bored and I must wait at this Comp. for a while; I need some solns for my practice final...Lets talk Video Games people! For the past 2 1/2 years I have been a proud Wii owner however, it is now 2009 and I have missed many great games I would like to play but these great games arent for the Wii. I cant say I regret choosing the Wii because the games I DO have are pretty great, But I'm already missing/gonna miss great games on the 360 and PS3: Fable 2. Halo 3, RE5, Street Fighter 4, The new Star Ocean, Various other RPG's I'd like the play, and Final Fantasy 13, just to name a few. This has to change; I have no intention of trashing my Wii because of certian games I know are coming: Monster Hunter 3 ^_^, There's an upcoming Capcom vs...something Japanese game, and more way down the line. However I need to get my hands on one of the other systems. I've always talked about going "Wii60"(for those of you who dont understand Wii + Xbox 360 = Wii60= having them both) but I think Final Fantasy 13 is a PS3 exclusive...this is my conundrum.

in other news I'm considering buying the new Monster Hunter Unite for PSP, even if it's just an expansion of MH2, which I have. For anyone who doesnt know: Monster Hunter is an adventure game where the concept is exactly what you'd figure; you're a hunter and you kill monsters. Now what you may not figure is: there are different areas to explore and actually more to the game than just killing monsters. You can search around and gather materials to heal and enhance yourself, after slaying a monster you run over to the body and carve off materials,(This is how you get meat which you need to keep your stamina up), you can take the materials back to the village and use them to make special weapons and armor. It's a good game that sadly not many people know of. If you're a gamer and like action/adventure, give it a try you wont be dissapointed. And that was my sales pitch(Capcom should hook me up XD).

Many people complain about the camera angles and the battle system being complicated, I'd have to disagree. In my case the only things I complain about are that my PSP is busted and that messes up my movement(which really has nothing to do with MH XD), and the lack of other people having MH to play with. I was kinda hoping that they would make this expansion Infastructure Multiplayer so that you could play with people online. Dispite these complaints I do intend to buy this game, and I'm hoping I can find some players, git @ me!!

1 comment:

Where the wild things are said...

hmmm I haven't even gotten a Wii yet and you are already moving on...