Monday, October 6, 2008

On and on

It's been a while. I've been sorting my life out little by little. Things are looking up, though this week is Midterms...it's gonna suck for most of us. I'm not particularly worried about much though. It's kinda funny how sometimes one can make a resolve to do the right thing and it makes them seem like they've grown so much, but that action isnt always convenient for that person. Like taking all of your pain from when someone has done you wrong and just dropping it like nothing ever happened. But in the end it's better to do what is best for you, even if it makes you seem childish or selfish. Most times people choose the latter of these two actions because they feel they have to prove something to everyone when if you know what your trying to prove in your heart to be truth, there is no need to prove it because it would be proved in your actions and words. This week has been a major learning experience for me and it's only just begun. my last message was kinda...wierd, disturbing, odd...whatever. Words can never capture how the human mind works with emotions, all that is known about feelings and emotions expressed by words are vague perceptions of how the mind works. So if you look at that post and think that I'm crazy or think of me in a bad manner that's fine. I really dont care but it's hard to try to put feelings like that into words, I just write em as they come to me. Dont judge me. I'm better now ans I'm glad I went though alla that because in the end I'm better for it. Pain is a part of growing too, what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger and it will take more than that situation to put me in the ground.

So moving on...this weekend was uneventful at best. I did get all my work done but after that, nothing but Video Games and Comedy Central. I went back to Disgaea 2(a video game), it's a good game but it gets old(boring) quickly. I dont know what it is but it's like sometimes the screen loads up and the battle starts and when I look at what I have to do I'm like "ok I'm done...this is boring...too much work". I bought that new Kirby Superstar ultra for DS. It's a remake of the game from SNES so I had to have it. I'm enjoying it...it makes me nolstalgic (spelled right??) but in a good way. theres some new content to the orginal stuff so I'm happy.Well thats enough for now, I have to go to Art class (Ugh) but I'll post again tonight. See you there??

No comments: