Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A step back and undying will

Today sucked. Why am I so unhappy?? Painful memories that I thought I had gotten rid of, burst out of me like briars and thorns, ripping me to shreds from the inside out. I just dont get it. Why do I feel like this?? Know what hurts the most?? Realizing that alla that "happy to move on " and "it's all in the past" was just me lying to myself when the truth is: I'm hurt. I'm hurt and confused and I dont even know what lead to this happening; maybe I'll never know. So to just continue on acting like nothing is wrong is pointless and meaningless when the truth will always come out. So much that I dont understand, I dont know how to feel. Thoughts of how it used to be plague me with it's suffocating bile, and fact that I still dont understand just adds to that misery. I tryed to be strong really I did, but this is too much for me right now...WHAT DID I DO?? WHAT WAS IT THAT I DIDNT DO??...where did we go astray?? I feel like each day I die a little more inside as these questions and thoughts feed off the rawness of my psyche. And you know the worst part about all of this?? I bet YOU dont feel like this, I bet I've never even crossed your mind. GOD it makes me wanna just puke how I bet none of this is happening to you. That probly makes my a horrorable person but I wasnt always like this. Everytime I let someone into my life THIS happens...it's enough to make me wanna quit...BUT(that means it's not over) I am NOT a quitter. BUT(that means it doesnt end here) I know that one day I will get past alla this. BUT(that means theres more to come) I serve a God that I know is greater than any problem I can face here. With all of this I know I will make it, Trying to keep my head up in a world that wants me to drown isnt easy; good thing GOD is my lifeguard.

No comments: