Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In my life 6/17/09

~~Nostalgic. I've been engaged in Summer school for about 4-6 weeks now, and it's killing me; I mean my grades in the class are surprizingly good (I have a great professor) however, if I was back at home I would have more money by now. I feel like I wont have much summer for myself which I guess is a part of growing up; as you grow you'll have less and less time to do the things you WANT because of the things you HAVE to do. I understand that, but it still has me longing the way it used to be.
~~Graditude. As I have written in the previous entry I'm taking summer school at ODU, which is in Norfolk. I live in Churchview, which is in Middlesex...yeah 2hr commute everyday mon-fri @ 6am. Not to mention the $10 to get from Middlesex to Norfolk and from Norfolk to Middlesex...everyday; Add on $2 for the coleman bridge toll. Times 5 days a week, what do you have boys and girls?? $60 a week, and for someone who lucks out on a weekend job that's a nightmare, whatwith other bills and such. However my good friend has let me stay with her in her apartment while I take my class causing me to only have to take one trip back and forth. God looks out, I am truly grateful.
~~Wondering. I've recently had many encounters with other females and I've had the opportunity to just sit down and chat for a while. Most of them ask me the same thing: "Why are you still single??" Truth be told I dont know myself. I know I have some admirable qualities in me, and I'm a Handsome guy ,if I might say so myself. I guess if I have to pick something I am a little timid. Sometimes I wish I had more drive, more swag, so to speak. Though I've improved alot since my first year in college. Sometimes I do get lonely however I'm thinking maybe for the moment I dont need a relationship. I can be alone, though I enjoy the company of a nice young lady. I think I need this time to improve myself. Maybe that's why, however I dont really know. Right now I'll just play it by ear, but sometimes I cant help but wonder.

1 comment:

hotty31 said...

Well I happen to be one of the ladies that had the chance to meet you. I really wish you was ready to be in a relationship. You came into my life when I had closed the door on relationships. There has been alot of hurt that lead me to make that drastic decision however after meeting you I realized there are some good guys left in the world. Im truly blessed and greatful to have met you. FYI I think you have mad swag!