Monday, September 29, 2008

Foward with hope

Ahhh mondays...gotta hate'em. I was late to my first class today, English; Well technically I made it right before the Professor closed the door. Even with that all was well today, though walking around ODU harbored some bad memories I smiled at the face of good opportunities. Also not to be Vain or anything but I really looked good today!! I was matching from head to toe in blues and my waves was on point so alla the girls was checking me out today and I caught some looks from some of their boyfriends that didnt approve of me and her checking each other out.(hehe) Classes werent that terrible today and my Homework isnt that bad tonight so all and all things are looking up for your boy ;). I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the campus and more of the beautiful flowers that now inhabit it's grounds; watchout now!! ;)

1 comment:

DJ2xway said...

Wow I sound corny in this post and actually there are a lot of Gremlins walkin around this campus >_<