Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome

Hello everyone my name is Wayne Jessie Jr. and this is my brand new blog. It's my first time ever doing this so bear with me huh?? This Blog will pretty much be a day-to-day of my life and other lil things going on with me. Feel free to comment and talk and write and whatnot, but lets keep it clean please. A little about my self: I'm 20-years old, African American, Male...if you havent guessed by now, currently @ ODU 3rd year, I'm from Middlesex, Va, I guess I'm about 5'10.

More: I like Video Games of all kinds except sports, my favorite is RPGs. I'm into Girls, I like music playing and listening to it. I have experience playing the Tenor Sax I also make beats. I like to listen to all genres of music. I actually DJ with my father back at home. I Fence here at ODU, I fence Saber. I'm a Baptist and a Believer in Jesus. I like to have fun but I'm also kinda lazy...I'll try to keep up with this thing as well as I can haha. Well I could go on forever about me here but I wont, If your that interested in me write me sometime huh?? And That's all hope you enjoy your stay

No comments: